Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fabric Pumpkins

This weekend I started to make fabric pumpkins.
I did some of them with a shabby chic style and the others with a more rustic
style. Here I show you some of the photos I took, I hope you like them.
 
 
 
Este fin de semana me puse a hacer estas calabazas en tela, unas con estilo 
Shabby chic y otras con un  estilo más rustico. Aquí  les muestro algunas de las
fotos que yo tomé, ojala les gusten. 


 
 
 
 
 
 






 
I found many tutorials online, all very good, but the tutorial I liked most was
on the blog Happier Than A Pig In Mud, and here is the link.
These pumpkins are done very fast and the originality of this tutorial is the
way in which she uses jute, to knot, and create as a stalk at the top of the
pumpkin.
I hope you liked my pumpkins!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
Encontré muchos tutoriales online, todos muy buenos, pero el tutorial  que mas 
me gusto  fue en el blog Happier Than A Pig In Mud , si hacen click aquí serán 
dirigidos al sitio donde está el tutorial.
Estas calabazas se hacen muy rápido y lo original de este tutorial es la manera 
en la cual ella usa el jute para hacer los nudos y crear como un tallo en la 
parte de arriba de la calabaza.
Espero que les hayan gustado mis calabazas !
 
 
 
Have a happy sewing day :)
Marisa. 
 
 
I'm linking this project to Pins and Needles, Crafting Along   and  Fluster Buster .

18 comments:

Jeanna said...

All of your pumpkins are just adorable. Thanks for sharing!

kregulaart said...

Wow. Wonderful.

Lynn Blaylock said...

Your fabric pumpkins look great! They have just the right touch.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi, your pumpkins came out really nice! Great job.
Julie

Kate said...

All of your pumpkins are gorgeous!!

Oombawka Design said...

I LOVE them! What a fabulous idea! You have decorated them so well too :) I would be pleased to display any of them in my own home :) Excellent job! Rhondda

legato1958 said...

I love your shabby chic fabric pumpkins! So stylish!

susie

Unknown said...

They look lovely! You did a great job!

saralamasmala said...

Marisa, te han quedado genial ... Miy lindas las fotos!! Saludos! ... Sara

Maria said...

So creative. They look beautiful. I wanted to make some this year but never got round to it. Guess it doesn't matter that I'm late.

Tres Arándanos said...

Hola Marisa, gracias por tu visita. Tienes un blog precioso, haces cosas la mar de bonitas. Las calabazas te han quedado muy bien, te lo dice una que no es gran fan de Halloween :) Saludos, sigo tu blog para ver qué cositas nuevas vas haciendo. Deva.

Sofia Bica said...

Olá! Amei seu blog! Lindo de mais. Beijos.

Divya N said...

Love these easy to make pumpkins

pabla en casa said...

Pero que lindas te han quedado en especial la que hiciste con tela estampada! besos :)

piratamorgan.com said...

Me has descubierto tu a mí pero debo decir que soy yo la que acaba de descubrir un gran blog.
Muchísimas gracias por tus palabras
y ahora mismo voy a revisar muchos de tus artículos
Un beso preciosa
Marta

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! So creative :)

MartaJLFRouge said...

Really cute pampkins, seriously! you're very talented and I can't wait to reading the other post :)new follower!
kisses

Jeannette said...

Very Beautiful!!!

FOLLOW ME:
http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...