Friday, January 31, 2014

How to make easy "Paper Flowers"




Lately I've wanted to do something handmade! Are you remember the photo I 
took last year with the various objects I wanted to transform?
 
 
 


Últimamente estuve con ganas de hacer algo artesanal!   Se acuerdan de la foto 
que tomé el año pasado con los distintos objetos que yo quería transformer?


El primer proyecto que hice fue la transformación  de la corona.
 
 
 
 
The first project I did was the transformation of the crown
 

 
 
 
Now...I decided to give a new life to the basket, and today I want to share 
with you the flowers I made with napkins paper, so I'll try to describe the 
best that I can the steps, using photos that I took while I was working on this project.
 
First thing I did was to paint the basket with a white color, to do that, I 
used a spray paint called Krylon.
Light, camera, action!!
Now ... I'm going to show how I have done the paper 
flowers
 
 
Supplies
-napkins, but you can also use tissue paper, I have also made some flowers 
recycling paper from the sewing patterns!
- a ruler
- Scissors
- Wire, I used floral wire.
- Wire cutters


 
 
 Esta vez decidí darle una nueva vida a la canasta, es por eso que
hoy quiero compartir con ustedes  las flores que realicé con servilletas de 
papel.  Voy a tratar de  explicar los pasos lo mejor que pueda  usando  las 
fotos que  tomé mientras trabajaba en  este proyecto.
 
Lo primero que hice  fue  pintar  en color  blanco la canasta, para ello usé 
una pintura blanca en aerosol. Luz, cámara, acción! ! ...ahora les voy a 
mostrar cómo he hecho las flores de papel
 
Material necesario
 
-servilletas o también ustedes pueden usar papel para regalos, me refiero a ese
 papel finito como de seda, también he hecho algunas flores reciclando el papel 
que viene en los patrones de costura!
- una regla
- tijeras
- alambre
- pinzas para cortar alambre
 
 

 
 
 
I cut out the napkins into squares, these  are 6 inches square, you can make 
them larger or smaller depending on the size of the flower you want to do.
 
 
Corté las servilletas en cuadrados , los míos miden 6 pulgadas, son unos 15 cm,
 ustedes los pueden hacer más grandes o más pequeños según el tamaño de la flor 
que quieran hacer.
 
 
 
 
 
I used two napkins for each flower, which will result in 8 sheets of paper for 
each flower.


 En mi caso he usado dos servilletas lo que va a dar como resultado  8 hojas de 
papel para cada flor 

 

Let's put all the papers together so they are evenly matched edges and fold it 
accordion style, making sure that you crease each fold.



Vamos a poner todos los papeles juntos de manera que queden  los bordes 
parejos, doblar como si estuviéramos haciendo un acordeón o un abanico, y 
asegurarse bien que quedan los pliegues bien marcados.


Wrap a piece of wire around the middle.

 
Sujete  un pedazo de alambre alrededor del medio.
 
 
 
 
Round off the ends the best that you can.
 

 
Redondear los extremos  lo más que ustedes puedan.
 
 
 
 
With great care and patience now we have to separate the layers of the napkin 
or tissue paper from one another, one by one, on each side by lifting each 
piece of paper up, takes patience and.... begin pulling them apart.
 


 
 
 
At the same time we shape the flower.
 


Le vamos dando forma a la flor.
 
 
 
Then we shall assemble the bouquet and give it the personal touch!
 
 Here I leave some photos of my beautiful basket, I love it!
 

 Luego nos queda armar el bouquet y dar  el toque personal a esta canasta!
Aquí les dejo algunas fotos más de mi hermosa canasta,  me encanta.


Have a beautiful day and creative day !!!
 
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to visit me.
We'll be seeing soon.
 
 
Gracias por haber tomado el tiempo de visitarme. Nos estaremos  viendo pronto!
 
Marisa :)
 
 
 
I'm linking this project to The DIY'ers Party and to Crafty Allie.


This project was featured at Crafty Allie!!!!

 


11 comments:

Kerry JG said...

Oh wow these are really amazing, they look so rich and expensive, cannot believe they are made out of napkins. Amazing xxx

Maria said...

Thanks for the tutorial Marisa these are beautiful. I can just see them made in different colours too.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Your flowers in the basket look lovely, Marisa.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Wonderful tutorial! You make it look so easy, I am definitely going to give this a try:)
Thanks so much for sharing

Anna said...

Lovely basket of flowers !
Have a nice weekend !
Anna

M. Santos said...

Muy bonitas , es un detalle muy simpatico. Gracias por el tuto.
Besos

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Those are beautiful Marisa!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! I just love the flowers together in the basket. SO pretty and full... I will pin this tutorial! Julia :-)

saralamasmala said...

Marisa te han quedado preciosas ... Que artistaza!!

Crafting Friends Designs said...

great tutorial!

Unknown said...

Hi Marisa, I featured your paper flowers at Worthwhile Wednesdays http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/2014/03/worthwhile-wednesdays-7.html

Come by and grab your button and link up again ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...